Illinois Car Donation
Breast Cancer Car Donation in Illinois
When you’ve got a car to get rid of in Illinois, here’s something to think about: by donating it, you can make a powerful impact in the lives of breast cancer patients and their families.
Breast Cancer Car Donations takes vehicles of all kinds and uses them to generate funds for breast cancer nonprofits. Through a quick and easy process, we turn vehicle donations in Illinois into funding that can empower organizations to provide prevention, screening, diagnosis, treatment, and efforts toward cures for the disease.
How to Donate
Donating a car in Illinois couldn’t be easier. Just get in touch with us, and we’ll handle everything else. Here’s how the process works:
1. You contact us. Call us at (866) 540-5069 or fill out the below online donation form to launch the donation process.
2. We pick up your vehicle. We’ll arrange with a local towing company to have your vehicle hauled away at no cost to you. You don’t even need to be there when we pick it up and we’ll handle everything.
3. We generate funds for the nonprofit. The funds generated from auctioning off the vehicle go straight towards breast cancer charities.
4. We mail you a tax receipt. After the vehicle is sold, we’ll send you a receipt in the mail. Don’t forget to cancel insurance and registration on the vehicle.
Once you get in touch with us, we move everything forward for you, so you can sit back and rest easy, knowing your donation is going to a good cause.
What Cars We Accept
Breast Cancer Car Donations accepts most vehicles for donation in most conditions. This includes cars, trucks, vans, minivans, motorcycles, boats, SUVs, and more. You can donate a motorhome or even donate the snowmobile sitting in your garage. If you aren’t sure whether we can use your vehicle, boat or RV donation, just ask us! In most cases, we’ll be glad to put it to good use for breast cancer support.
Who Benefits from Your Donation?
Breast Cancer Car Donations works with a few key charities to support breast cancer patients and their families, including American Breast Cancer Foundation (ABCF) and Women Involved in Nurturing, Giving, Sharing, Inc. (WINGS).
Because these organizations are dedicated to helping prevent, screen, diagnose, and treat breast cancer, you can feel good knowing your donation in Illinois is directly supporting them.
Why Donate a Car to Breast Cancer Car Donations?
For one thing, we make the process incredibly easy: We come to you and haul away your vehicle at no charge, and we manage all the details of the donation process so you don’t have to do a thing. Additionally, here are some key benefits of donation:
- You get rid of a vehicle you no longer need.
- You free yourself from having to store, maintain, insure, and otherwise care for the vehicle.
- People diagnosed with breast cancer gain life-saving support.
- You receive a huge tax deduction.
Ready to make a vehicle donation to Breast Cancer Car Donations in Illinois? Call us today at 866-540-5069 or fill out the form below to get started!
Donate a Car to Illinois Breast Cancer Nonprofits Today!
Looking for more information about donating in a particular area of Illinois? Click on one of the cities closest to you from the list below.
Excellent customer service!