Car Donations We Accept
You may be wondering: “Can I donate my car if it’s not a sedan or SUV?” At Breast Cancer Car Donations, the answer is probably yes. If you’re looking to donate a car or other vehicle, we will gladly accept everything from minivans to motorbikes.
As the best place to donate a car to charity, we also welcome trucks, vans, motorcycles, boats, recreational vehicles, campers, fleet vehicles or just about any other type of vehicle.
Your donation can be of any age and in any condition — it doesn’t even need to be running! We pick up vehicles in all 50 states.
Good Reasons to Donate Your Vehicle
There are many reasons people choose to donate vehicles. Maybe you’ve got an old car that isn’t working anymore or one that you rarely use.
Perhaps you are ready to part with a vehicle but don’t want to deal with the hassle of selling it. Donating a vehicle is a great way to avoid the headaches of selling, storing and insuring a car, truck, van, boat, RV or other vehicle you no longer need.
Even better, you can feel good about donating a vehicle to a meaningful cause — the fight against breast cancer. Your charitable act can make a big difference in the lives of patients and their families!
The Benefits of Choosing Breast Cancer Car Donations
Breast Cancer Car Donations is the best place to donate a car if you want to have a meaningful impact on the lives of breast cancer patients. The donation process is quick and easy, and your donation may even qualify as a tax deduction.
But the most important reason we are recognized as one of the best car donation charities is our nonprofit partners, such as the American Breast Cancer Foundation (ABCF) and Women Involved in Nurturing, Giving, Sharing, Inc. (WINGS).
When you donate your vehicle to Breast Cancer Car Donations, the proceeds go directly toward preventing, screening, diagnosing, treating and curing this devastating illness.
Here are a few of the benefits you can expect when you work with us:
- Help save lives — Proceeds help prevent, detect and find a cure for breast cancer
- Deduct the sale value of your vehicle on your itemized tax return
- Eliminate the hassle of selling or disposing of your vehicle
- Get an idle car out of your garage, driveway, or yard
- Stop paying for insurance and maintenance on a vehicle you don’t use
- You don’t have to worry about any paperwork — we handle it all for you
- Get fast, free pickup or towing at your convenience
- It’s environmentally friendly – recycling old cars help preserve natural resources
- It’s fast, easy, and free