Virginia Car Donation
Virginia Car Donation for Breast Cancer
When you donate a car in Virginia, you make a powerful contribution to Breast Cancer research. Whether it’s a beat-up vehicle that no longer runs or a car in good condition that you just don’t need anymore, any car donation helps. You vehicle can become funds that support charities battling Breast Cancer. That’s why each and every Virginia car donation makes an impact.
Do you have a vehicle you no longer need or want? Is trying to maintain and insure that vehicle costing you more than the vehicle is worth? Are you ready to upgrade cars and want to give back to your community in the process? If any of these descriptions applies to you, consider making a Breast Cancer car donation in Virginia.
From cars to campers, many kinds of vehicles, in different ages and conditions, can be used to generate funds for the Breast Cancer cause. To demonstrate this, here are some examples:
- Cars: We accept new or old cars, vans, SUVs, trucks, motorcycles, and more. Whatever its condition and whether or not it’s running, it can support Breast Cancer nonprofits.
- Boats: Whether it’s because you don’t have time to get out on the water like you used to or because your boat is not in the condition it once was, you can choose to donate your watercraft. We accept sailboats, motorboats, fishing boats, pontoon boats, and more.
- RVs: If you no longer use your RV or motorhome, donating it could be a meaningful way to put it to good use. We accept most recreational vehicles, motorhomes, campers, five-wheelers, travel trailers, and pop-up trailers.
- Specialty vehicles: Anything from a riding lawn mower to a snowmobile can qualify for donation in Virginia. Some common specialty vehicles used in donation include ATVs, snowmobiles, motorized wheelchairs, riding lawn mowers, tractors, and farm equipment.
- Fleet vehicles: When fleet vehicles reach the end of their service life, choosing to donate them saves you the costs and headaches of repurposing or selling these vehicles. Whether you’re talking about cars, buses, cargo vans or something else, fleet vehicles are another great option for donation.
How the Fast and Easy Donation Process Works
If you’re wondering how to donate a vehicle in Virginia, the process couldn’t be simpler. Fill out our online form or call us at 1-866-540-5069. Once we gather a little info about your vehicle (its make, model, year, etc.), we can schedule a time for a local towing company to get your vehicle.
Once your donated vehicle is sold, you’ll get a receipt in the mail. That’s all there is to it! If you’re interested in making a donation that helps breast cancer charities succeed, get in touch with Breast Cancer Car Donations!
Donate a Car to Virginia Breast Cancer Nonprofits Today!
Looking for more information about donating in a particular area of Virginia? Click on one of the cities closest to you from the list below.
Excellent customer service!