How Do I Donate My Riding Lawn Mower To Charity?
‘How Do I Donate My Riding Lawn Mower To Charity?’ Let Breast Cancer Car Donations Show You the Way
Do you have a riding lawn mower that is already very old and rusty? Are you not using it anymore? Are you tired of this machine consuming so much space in your garage or backyard? Don’t you think it’s time to move on and get rid of it?
But how do you get rid of it? Will you sell or trade it? What if there’s no one interested in buying an old lawn mower? Will you break it down into parts and sell those parts that are still salvageable?
Before you do this, ask yourself first: “Is this what I want to happen to my riding lawn mower?”
We are here to tell you that your best option here is to donate your lawn mower to us at Breast Cancer Car Donations. This is because you’ll be hitting two birds with one stone: First, your riding lawn mower will help breast cancer victims and their families on their journey to survive and beat breast cancer. Second, you stand to gain plenty of rewards for making this donation.
What You’ll Get for Your Riding Lawn Mower Donation
Donating a riding lawn mower or any other vehicle to Breast Cancer Car Donations is beneficial for both receiver and giver. Whenever you give back to your community by supporting organizations that fight breast cancer, you do yourself a big favor. Here are the top benefits you’ll get for your lawn mower donation to us:
- Receive a reasonable tax deduction for your donation.
- Avoid the difficulties of selling an old riding lawn mower.
- No need to bother with paperwork – we do that for you.
- Save money by not paying any more for the repair and maintenance of your riding lawn mower.
- We’ll pay for the pick-up and towing of your machine.
- More space in your backyard or garage.
- Give yourself a deep sense of personal satisfaction for supporting a noble cause.
Why Choose Breast Cancer Car Donations
The proceeds from the sale of your donated riding lawn mower will be used to help fund our certified 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization partners. They will use the funding to sustain and expand the various services they provide to victims of breast cancer and their families such as:
- Financially support uninsured individuals on their breast cancer-related fees like treatment, screenings, diagnostic tests, checkups, and others.
- Establish and improve link and referral systems to enable individuals to gain free access to local resources, services, and information related to the treatment of breast cancer.
- Fund breast cancer research to boost the search for more effective ways of treating the disease and to find its ultimate cure.
- Raise public awareness on the nature of breast cancer, concentrating on disease prevention through early detection.
How to Donate Your Riding Lawn Mower to Us
We assure you that you’ll have a pleasurable experience when you donate your riding lawn mower to us at Breast Cancer Car Donations. You will like our fast, easy, and no-hassles donation process. It takes three simple steps for you to reach out and extend assistance to fellow Americans suffering from breast cancer:
Get in touch with us either by filling out our online donation form or calling us at 866-540-5069. Tell us about the details of your riding lawn mower – year purchased, model, and brand. This will take just a few minutes of your time.
After you notify us of your donation, you can schedule the fast and free pick-up of your riding lawn mower at your earliest convenience. We’ll immediately arrange for a local towing company to pick up and tow your machine.
Within 30 days after we auction off your riding lawn mower, we’ll send you the 100 percent tax-deductible sales receipt of your donated machine, indicating its final selling price. This will serve as the basis of your tax deduction claim when you file your itemized federal income tax return for the next tax season.
Other Vehicles That You Can Donate
Aside from your riding lawn mower, you may have other specialty vehicles that you no longer need and would want to dispose of. If you have an old and unwanted ATV, snowmobile, motorized wheelchair, tractor, and farm equipment, you can also donate them to us at Breast Cancer Car Donations.
Other vehicles you can donate to us include cars, vans, SUVs, trucks, motorcycles, RVs, motorhomes, campers, travel trailers, pop-up trailers, 5-wheelers, buses, sailboats, motorboats, fishing boats, yachts, pontoon boats, houseboats, personal watercraft (like jet skis), and non-commercial aircraft.
Help Breast Cancer Victims Now!
If you are ready to donate your riding lawn mower or any other vehicle to Breast Cancer Car Donations, contact us now at 866-540-5069. Get free towing service and maximized tax deductions with your riding lawn mower donation! Let’s help breast cancer victims and their families now!