Ohio Boat Donations
Keep Breast Cancer Victims’ Hopes Afloat Through Ohio Boat Donations
Your rusty sputtering boat can keep afloat the hopes of breast cancer victims in Ohio that they can survive the devastating disease. You can make this happen when you take part in our Ohio boat donations program.
Owning a high-maintenance boat is great if you have lots of money to pay for storage, maintenance, and repairs. However, when the repairs become frequent and taking a boat ride is not as enjoyable as before, then it’s time to consider donating it to charity instead before the repairs drain all your money.
When you decide to donate that boat to us at Breast Cancer Car Donations, you’ll not only relieve yourself of the burden of owning such a vessel, you’ll also get the chance to support a noble cause: saving the lives of people victimized by breast cancer. To top it off, you’ll also gain significant material rewards for your charitable act, including a massive tax deduction.
What We Do to Fight Breast Cancer
We at Breast Cancer Car Donations manage our Ohio boat donations program on behalf of the certified 501(c)3 nonprofit organizations that we have partnered with. We use the proceeds from the sale of every donated boat to fund our charity partners’ breast cancer programs that provide comprehensive breast health services in Ohio. The services they deliver include:
- Giving financial assistance to aid in the screening, diagnosis, and treatment for those who are uninsured and underserved;
- Establishing and improving link and referral systems that allow our beneficiaries free access to local resources, services, and information that are ethnically and linguistically customized according to their needs;
- Raising public awareness on the nature of breast cancer, concentrating on disease prevention through early detection; and
- Providing funds to boost breast cancer research aimed at finding more effective and faster diagnosis and treatment methods and, ultimately, a cure for the disease.
The Rewards You’ll Get for Your Boat Donation
You will benefit from taking part in our Ohio boat donations fundraiser as much as the breast cancer patients will. When you hand over your old boat to us, you’d get to enjoy these perks:
- Receive a hefty tax deduction approximating the fair market value of your boat.
- Enjoy our easy and straightforward boat donation process that requires just one phone call from you.
- Enjoy our free and fast towing services where you won’t have to spend a single dime.
- Save money when you stop paying for your boat’s costly repairs, maintenance, registration, storage fees, and insurance coverage.
- You won’t have to endure the hassle and the waste of precious time, energy, and money in trying to sell your boat.
- Savor the joy of knowing that your boat donation will save the lives of many breast cancer victims.
Get Rid of That Unwanted Boat in 5 Minutes!
We assure you of the quickest, simplest, most convenient and hassle-free donation process in our Ohio boat donations program. In about five minutes, you could say goodbye to your old boat and start supporting breast cancer patients in Ohio. Here’s how you can do it:
- Contact us.
You can either fill out our online donation form or call us at 866-540-5069. Tell us your personal contact information as well as a few basic details about your boat, such as its type, make, model, year, general condition, and availability of a title.
- Schedule your boat pickup.
Tell us your preferred time, date, and location for your boat’s fast and free pickup. A professional towing company affiliated with us will get the job done. You will receive a towing receipt that allows you to legally cancel your boat’s insurance and registration.
- Receive your tax deduction receipt.
We’ll take your boat to the best auction house in your city. Within 30 days after your boat is sold, you will receive from us by mail your 100-percent tax-deductible sales receipt that shows you the amount you can claim as your tax deduction when you file your itemized federal tax return.
The Types of Boats and Other Vehicles You Can Donate
We at Breast Cancer Car Donations accept various types of boats in our Ohio boat donations program. They include sailboats, motorboats, fishing boats, yachts, pontoon boats, houseboats, and personal watercraft such as jet skis.
We very much welcome multiple donations! If you have other vehicles that you no longer need, you can donate them to us as well. We accept nearly all types of vehicles, such as:
- Cars, vans, SUVs, trucks, motorcycles
- Fleet cars, passenger vans, cargo vans, SUVs, pickups, trucks, buses
- RVs, motorhomes, campers, travel trailers, pop-up trailers, 5-wheelers
- ATVs, snowmobiles, motorized wheelchairs, riding lawn mowers, tractors, farm equipment
- Non-commercial airplanes, jet planes, other types of flying vessels
Your Boat’s New Journey of Hope
You can make a big difference in the lives of struggling breast cancer patients and their families by taking part in our Ohio boat donations program. Contact us at 866-540-5069 and let your boat set sail on a new journey of hope for breast cancer victims!
Excellent customer service!