Florida Motorcycle Donations
Florida Motorcycle Donations: Turn Your Motorbike Into a Weapon against Breast Cancer
By participating in our Florida motorcycle donations program, you’ll be doing something that’s truly extraordinary: saving the lives of breast cancer-afflicted women in your state. Donating your motorbike to us at Breast Cancer Car Donations will give hope to breast cancer victims that they will survive the disease since they can now hopefully undergo full treatment, something they and their families can’t afford because of their limited financial capability.
Breast Cancer Car Donations transforms any type of motorcycle and other vehicles into funds that are used to provide a wide range of free breast health services to all who need them, particularly to uninsured women who can’t otherwise afford the cost of such services.
By donating to us a motorcycle that you no longer use, you allow our IRS-certified 501(C)3 nonprofit organization partners — the American Breast Cancer Foundation (ABDF) and Women Involved in Nurturing, Giving, Sharing, Inc. (WINGS) — to provide vital services such as:
- Financial assistance to uninsured and underserved breast cancer patients, covering their surgery, oncology services, consultation, hospital fees and outpatient medication;
- Connecting these patients to local facilities that offer free and accessible resources, information and other comprehensive breast health services;
- Raising public awareness on breast cancer prevention, diagnosis, and treatment;
- Pursuing research on prevention, screening, diagnosis, and treatment of breast cancer; and
- Sponsoring charity and outreach events for the benefit of breast cancer patients
Breast Cancer Figures in the U.S.
Although the death toll for breast cancer has decreased considerably over the years, the number of cases and the body count remain frightening. According to breastcancer.org, about one in eight U.S. women—or about 12.4 percent—will develop invasive breast cancer over the course of her lifetime. This 2018, the American Cancer Society estimates that 266,120 new cases of invasive breast cancer are expected to be diagnosed in women in the U.S., along with 63,960 new cases of non-invasive (in situ) breast cancer.
About 40,920 American women are expected to die of breast cancer this year.
Breast cancer is rare for men. Nevertheless, about 2,550 new cases of invasive breast cancer are expected to be diagnosed in men this year, with a man’s lifetime risk of breast cancer placed at about one in 1,000.
These numbers could still go down if more breast cancer patients get proper and full treatment. Your Florida motorcycle donations can definitely help in achieving this objective, giving these patients the hope of having a new lease on life.
A Simple and Efficient Way of Donating
At Breast Cancer Car Donations, we won’t give you a hard time when you donate. As a matter of fact, we’ll manage everything for you right after you tell us your intent to donate. From the processing of your donation and tax-deduction papers to the free towing of your motorcycle, you can depend on us to get the job done.
Here’s our fast and easy three-step Florida motorcycle donations process:
- You contact us either by phone or by filling out our online donation form. We’ll need specific details about the motorbike you wish to donate. After verifying the given information, we agree on a date, time, and place to haul it off.
- Our tow truck comes to pick up your motorcycle, usually a day or two later. Please note that this is absolutely free of charge. We will issue you a tow receipt during the pickup. This will relieve you from any liabilities on your motorbike, giving you the right to cancel its registration and insurance coverage and stop paying for them. Keep the receipt since you may need it for tax purposes.
- We put your donated motorcycle up for auction, with the collected funds going directly to our nonprofit partners. At the same time, we start processing your tax papers. You’ll receive a 100-percent tax-deductible sales receipt in your mailbox days after we sold your motorbike. The receipt shows your donated motorcycle’s final selling price, the amount you may claim as your tax deduction when you file your itemized federal tax return for the next tax season.
That’s how quick and straightforward it is to make a motorcycle donation to us. If you like the process, give us a call now at 866-540-5069.
The Benefits You’ll Get from Your Motorcycle Donation
What’s great about donating to Breast Cancer Car Donations is that you not only help cancer patients and their loved ones, you also get to experience your own share of joys from your donated vehicle. That’s right! Thanks to that old and unwanted sports bike of yours, you’ll have the opportunity to receive a fair tax deduction.
That’s not all. By taking part in our Florida motorcycle donations program, you’ll get these other incentives:
- Free pickup and towing
- A quick way of getting rid of an unwanted motorbike
- More space for your garage or driveway
- Avoid the difficulties of selling your car
- No need to bother with paperwork – we do that for you.
- Save money by not paying any more for car repair, registration, and insurance.
- Feeling of happiness knowing that you’d be helping thousands of cancer-stricken women with your motorcycle donation
Motorcycle Types We Accept for Donation
We take almost all kinds of motorcycles regardless of their age or working condition in our Florida motorcycle donations program. Don’t worry about donating a bike that’s not in good running condition. We have our tow truck to take care of it. Trust us. We’ll be very happy to accept as donation whatever it is that you plan to give us.
The types of bikes we normally accept are scooters, cruisers, touring motorcycles, mopeds, sports bikes, dual-sport motorcycles, and dirt bikes. If you wish to donate another one or another vehicle like a car or a truck, feel free to do so. We’d love to accept multiple donations!
Are you concerned that we might not take your old motorbike due to its poor condition? Have a chat with one of our friendly staff about it at 866-540-5069. Since we rarely refuse donations, there’s a huge chance that we’ll still accept it.
Help Save Lives Today!
A motorcycle you deem unimportant can turn into a weapon against breast cancer if you donate it to us. Call us now at 866-540-5069 and join our Florida motorcycle donations program. Together with us at Breast Cancer Car Donations, you’ll have the power to save lives.
Excellent customer service!