Minneapolis, Minnesota Car Donations
Minneapolis, Minnesota Car Donations: Make a Difference in the Lives of Breast Cancer Sufferers and Their Families
Don’t know what to do with an old car that you are not using anymore? Is it getting too much space in your garage? Do you want to sell it but you are having a hard time?
Breast Cancer Car Donations is the answer for you! Why not consider donating it to us through our Minneapolis, Minnesota car donations program? If you do so, we assure you that you will make a difference in the lives of those who are suffering from breast cancer and their families as well.
Minneapolis, Minnesota: City Of Lakes
The city of Minneapolis is located on the Mississippi River in southeastern Minnesota. It is the largest city in the state and the 46th largest in the United States.
From outdoor activities, picture-perfect lakes, and world-class theaters and museums, the city of Minneapolis offers numerous attractions for tourists of all ages.
Here are the things you can do in The City of Lakes:
Go to the Minnesota Zoo. The zoo plays an important role in organizing animals based on their living environment rather than on species. It offers educational programs that let audience interact with the animals in the zoo, and animal conservation and protection programs.
Visit the Minneapolis Institute of Art (MIA). This is funded by the government and is open to all with no fee. It features a comprehensive collection of over 80,000 objects and 5,000 years of world history. It has the best wide-ranging art collections in the U.S. which consist of amazing exhibitions and collections from Africa, Oceania, the Americas, as well as Asia.
You can experience The Chain of Lakes’ picturesque lakes. People can easily enjoy walking, biking, or hiking along its beautiful view.
During summer times, you can enjoy kayaking and canoeing in the lake. On winter, you can enjoy watching ice surfers go through the lake’s frozen floors, play ice hockey, or go skiing.
You can also eat at different restaurants that serve tasty and delicious meals. One is Manny’s Steakhouse, where you can enjoy a classic wine and steak or their signature surf and turf meals.
Another is Izzy’s Ice Cream where you can enjoy over a hundred delicious flavors. Taste their classics like chocolate and blueberry cheesecake or signatures like black walnut, crème de menthe, and Mexican chocolate fiesta.
‘What Do You Do With My Car Donation?’
Breast Cancer Car Donations has partnered with reputable non-profit organizations that specialize in breast cancer research and patient support.
When you donate your car to our Minneapolis, Minnesota car donations program, you will help raise funds for charities and programs that will support breast cancer patients and research.
You will also help these organizations continue their breast cancer research. This includes the search for more effective means to prevent screen, diagnose, treat and find a cure for breast cancer.
‘What Do I Get From My Car Donation?’
When you take part in our Minneapolis, Minnesota car donations program, you will help not just the people in your city suffering from breast cancer. You also enable yourself to receive substantial benefits.
Here are some of them:
- A possible top tax deduction
- Quick and easy donation process
- The towing of your car is completely free
- No paperwork on your part –we’ll do that for you
- Get rid of the old car that you are not using anymore
- No more paying for insurance and registration for an unwanted car
- No need to pay for repairs or maintenance anymore
- No more hassles in trying to sell your car
- The feeling of happiness knowing that you did something wonderful — helping save people’s lives
‘What Is Your Car Donation Process?’
As we stated earlier, our Minneapolis, Minnesota car donations process is quick and easy. We want to make it as quickly as possible for the convenience of our donors. Our goal is to get your donations done right away! We don’t want to keep you waiting.
Here is a look at our three-step donation process:
- First, you can either fill out our online donation form or call us at 866-540-5069. Tell us details about your car and your contact information.
- Second, we haul away your car for free. A towing company from your area that’s affiliated with us will give you a donation receipt that will release you from any liabilities on your car. This means you can now cancel and stop paying for your car’s registration and insurance coverage.
- Third, we will sell your car at auction. Within 30 days after your car gets sold, we will send you by mail your tax-deductible sale receipt that shows your car’s final selling price. This will serve as the basis of your tax deduction claim when you file your itemized federal tax return.
If you have more questions about our car donation process, feel free to give us a call. We’d love to answer all your queries.
‘Do You Accept Any Vehicle?’
We accept nearly all types of vehicles in our Minneapolis, Minnesota car donations program.
Even if the vehicle you’re donating is not in good shape anymore, we will still accept it. We aim to bring every donation counts. Here are some of the vehicles we accept for donation:
- General vehicles: cars, vans, trucks, SUVs, trucks, pickups, and motorcycles
- Watercraft: yachts, jet skis, motorboats, fishing boats, pontoon boats
- RVs and campers: RVs, campers, 5th wheelers, recreational vehicles, motorhomes, pop-up trailers Specialty vehicles: ATVs, riding lawnmowers, snowmobiles, motorized wheelchairs, non-commercial airplanes, golf carts and farm equipment
- Fleet vehicles: buses, passenger vans, cargo vans
Donate Your Car Now!
Are you ready to make a difference in the lives of breast cancer sufferers in your city? Contact us at 866-540-5069 and make your Minneapolis, Minnesota car donations!
Excellent customer service!