Louisville, Kentucky Car Donations
Louisville, Kentucky Car Donations: Take a Step to Saving Lives of Cancer Victims
Take a step to saving the lives of people afflicted with breast cancer by taking part in Louisville, Kentucky car donations. You can help us, the Breast Cancer Car Donations, in fighting this monstrous disease without you leaving the comfort of your home. You can do so simply by calling us to donate your car, whether old or not so old, even one that’s just stuck in
your garage or backyard and not running anymore.
Hundreds of thousands of your fellow Americans, some in your community in Louisville, KY, are currently suffering from breast cancer, which is the second leading cause of cancer death among women next only to lung cancer.
Don’t you want to extend a helping hand to people who are desperately clinging for dear life? The heroic act of saving people’s lives will not cost you even a dollar and will not take much of your time and energy. All you have to do is call us at Breast Cancer Car Donations at 877-494- 4662 and signify your intent to join our Louisville, Kentucky car donations program for the benefit of breast cancer victims.
A Charitable Act Where the Donor Gets Rewards
We made donating to a noble charitable cause even more appealing by providing material benefits to the donors.
Aside from the inner joy you will feel for helping others, you also get to have some major rewards for yourself.
- First, your participation in Louisville, Kentucky car donations will entitle you to a hefty tax deduction when you file your itemized personal income tax return. You will get at least a $500 tax cut or even more depending on your vehicle’s final selling price. In effect, you get back a portion of the cash value of your donated car.
- Second, you get rid of an unwanted piece of machinery that you’ve long wanted to dispose of anyway, and you get it out of your property for free and without lifting a finger.
- Third, you will actually save money donating the car rather than trying to sell it because selling the car would mean spending money for repairs and repaint since you can’t possibly find a good buyer for a car that does not run and looks messy. Chances are, the cost of repairs and repaint would even be higher than the payment you would get for selling your car. You also don’t have to pay for your car’s insurance anymore if you just donate it to us.
All It Takes is Just One Call or Filling Out Online Form
You can begin extending assistance to needy breast cancer patients and at the same time giving yourself your own rewards for doing so by doing just the first one of the three steps needed in processing Louisville, Kentucky car donations.
Give us a call at 877-494- 4662. Simply tell our donors’ reception officer that you want to take part in Louisville, Kentucky car donations. Provide a few details like your car’s make and model, your preferred time and date for the vehicle pick-up and towing, and where your car can be picked up. Another option would be for you to fill out the online donor’s registration form on our website and submit to us the completed form online. We will then call you to verify the information you shared.
Once we have verified the information you provided, we will make arrangements with a local tow company to pick up your car. The towing fee is on us, and you don’t have to pay for anything.
The towing company we commissioned will then pick up your vehicle on your preferred time and date or as early as 24 to 48 hours after we make the towing arrangement. You don’t have to be present during the pickup, and you can just assign anybody to represent you. During the pick-up date, the tow company will hand you or your representative a receipt acknowledging your Louisville, Kentucky car donations and releasing you from all liabilities regarding your donated car. Keep the receipt since you may need it for tax purposes.
After we auction off your car, we will send you the tax receipt by mail. That document would show your car’s final selling price and the tax deduction you can claim when you file your income tax return.
Where Your Donation Will Go
We would then transfer the proceeds from the sale of your car to our non-profit partners to help fund their multi-pronged campaign against breast cancer. We have partnered with two charity organizations: the American Breast Cancer Foundation (ABCF) and the Women Involved in Nurturing, Giving, Sharing, Incorporated (WINGS, Inc.).
These two non-profits are currently implementing programs that are aimed at achieving these objectives:
- Help uninsured and underserved breast cancer patients gain access to medical screening, diagnosis, and treatment
- Provide financial assistance to breast cancer patients, survivors, and their families
- Fund research on more effective breast cancer treatment and cure
- Boost information campaign to educate the public on the causes, prevention, and detection of breast cancer
Breast Cancer: Past and Present
Humans have been fighting cancer since the dawn of history. Artifacts found in Egypt showed that cancer has been in existence since 3000 BC. Researchers have found fossilized bone tumors and other cancer signs in human mummies as well as records from ancient manuscripts showing the effects of cancer. One artifact called the Edwin Smith Papyrus showed part of an ancient Egyptian textbook describing eight cases of tumors of the breast that were removed by cauterization. The writing says the malady has “no treatment.”
In the United States, breast cancer remains a deadly menace despite the advances made in cancer screening and treatment. Here are some of the alarming statistics cited by the National Breast Cancer Foundation, Inc (NBCF).
- One in eight women in the United States will be diagnosed with breast cancer in her lifetime.
- Each year, more than 252,710 women in the United States will be diagnosed with breast cancer and more than 40,500 will die.
- Some 2,470 men will be diagnosed with breast cancer as well and approximately 460 will die each year.
- Every two minutes, a woman is diagnosed with breast cancer, and one woman will die of breast cancer every 13 minutes on average.
- More than 3.3 million breast cancer survivors remain alive in the United States today.
Help us fight breast cancer. Help your nation, your community, and your fellow Americans in fighting this horrific disease. Call Louisville, Kentucky car donations at 866-540-5069 and donate your car now.
Excellent customer service!