Fontana, California Car Donations
Fontana, California Car Donations: Old Clunkers Beat Breast Cancer
You may think that the rusty old clunker gathering dust in your backyard is good-for-nothing. It may thus surprise you to know that such a vehicle could still save countless of lives in your community if you decide to donate it to our Fontana, California car donations program. With such a donation to Breast Cancer Car Donations, you can be sure that all proceeds from its sale will be used for the benefit of people who have been diagnosed with breast cancer.
Breast Cancer: Then and Now
People often whisper when they talk about cancer. That’s because cancer is one of the deadliest diseases that most people dread. In fact, breast cancer remains as the second leading cause of cancer deaths in the United States.
Fontana, California registered 1,120 breast cancer incidents in 2014, according to the National Cancer Institute. In the same year, breast cancer accounted for 244 deaths, based on a report by the American Cancer Society. These figures are of course only a fraction of the devastating damage breast cancer has caused.
In the United States, an estimated 266,120 new cases of invasive breast cancer are expected this 2018 along with 63,960 new cases of non-invasive (in situ) breast cancer, according to the US Breast Cancer Statistics.
Be a Hero the Fontana Way
Through the years, we at Breast Cancer Car Donations have been operating and managing vehicle donations such as our Fontana, California car donations program. We do this on behalf of our nonprofit organization partners that are focused on providing comprehensive breast health services for all individuals all over the country. These services include:
- Helping uninsured and underserved breast cancer patients gain access to medical facilities for screening, diagnosis, treatment and proper care;
- Funding research for the most effective treatment of breast cancer;
- Providing financial support to breast cancer patients, survivors, and their families;
- Promoting campaigns to the public so they would be aware of the causes, signs, symptoms, early detection and prevention of breast cancer.
You can be a part of something that’s bigger than yourself – something that would tremendously affect individuals, families, and communities in a positive manner. This can happen if you decide to join our cause. Donate your car today by calling 8665405069.
One Old Car Can Make a Difference
If you have an old vehicle that you no longer need, why don’t you put it to good use by donating it to our car donations program in the city? We accept nearly all types of vehicles. We also welcome multiple donations.
Here are the most common vehicles that we accept:
- Cars, sedans, vans, SUVs, trucks, motorcycles;
- Recreational vehicles, motorhomes, campers, travel trailers, pop-up trailers, 5-wheelers;
- Fleet vehicles, passenger vans, cargo vans, SUVs, pickups, trucks, buses;
- Boats, sailboats, motorboats, yachts, fishing boats, pontoon boats, houseboats, personal watercraft such as jet skis;
- All-terrain vehicles (ATV), tractors, motorized wheelchairs, riding lawn mowers, snowmobiles, farm equipment;
- Airplanes, helicopters, and other non-commercial aircraft.
It doesn’t matter if your vehicle is in non-running condition! We accept vehicles in nearly any shape – with or without missing parts.
The Best Part – Your Rewards!
Your generous giving to our Fontana, California car donations program will reap you benefits that you would surely enjoy! Check these out:
- You can contribute to charity and help give a second chance at life to those who are suffering from breast cancer.
- You can experience a sense of fulfillment by supporting a life-saving cause.
- You can conveniently get rid of an obsolete car for FREE!
- You can avoid the hassles of selling the car yourself – no need to put up ads and scout for interested buyers.
- You can get rid of additional and unnecessary expenses for car insurance and maintenance.
- You won’t handle the paperwork – we got this covered — from title transfer to tax deduction receipt issuance.
- You can get financial advantages by deducting your charitable contribution from your next income tax return.
Your Pleasant Giving Experience
The entire Fontana, California car donations process is simple, fast and best of all, FREE.
Step 1: Tell us all about it!
To get you started on your philanthropic mission, all you need to do is to give us a call at 866-540-5069 or fill out our online donation form. Give us an overview of your vehicle by giving us information such as the make and model, model year, current mileage, general condition, and of course your contact details.
Step 2: Schedule a pickup date!
A professional towing company will pick up your vehicle for FREE. You don’t even have to be around during the pickup if you have to be somewhere else. Before we take away your vehicle, we’ll give you a towing receipt that releases you from any liabilities on the vehicle you’re donating from then on. You can use this receipt to cancel your vehicle’s registration and insurance coverage.
Step 3: Enjoy equitable tax deduction!
To thank you for your generosity, Breast Cancer Car Donations will give back something that you can enjoy and benefit from. Within days after the sale of your vehicle at auction, we will send you by mail your 100-percent tax-deductible sales receipt. This document will support your IRS tax deductions when you file your federal income tax return.
Ready to Save Lives?
Contact us at 866-540-5069 today and get free towing services plus tax rewards for your Fontana, California car donations!
Excellent customer service!