Donating Your Old Van to Us Can Make You Feel Proud!
Do you have a vintage van that’s already in a state of disrepair? Does it have broken-down components whose replacements are hard to find and quite expensive? When it’s already too much for you to bear the costs of constantly repairing and maintaining that vehicle, we at Breast Cancer Car Donations are here to help relieve you of such a major headache.
We can do that once you decide to donate that van to us. We’ll give that run-down vehicle a new and worthy purpose — one that will make you feel proud.
How We’ll Use Your Van Donation to Help Save Lives
Our team will have your van fixed before selling it in one of the best auction houses in our network. We’ll then channel the proceeds to reputable breast cancer nonprofit organizations that are in partnership with us. These IRS-approved 501(c)(3) nonprofits use the funding we give them to sustain their delivery of comprehensive breast health services to communities across the country.
They provide their beneficiaries with the following services:
- Financial assistance to uninsured and underprivileged breast cancer patients to cover the costs of their treatments, doctor consultations, hospital fees, medications, follow-up care, and other essential healthcare services they need
- Easy access to top cancer centers where beneficiaries can get free breast cancer screening and diagnosis
- Free consultations, labs, and mammogram tests for breast cancer patients five years after their cancer remission
- Counseling for breast cancer patients and their families
- Breast cancer prevention and education services for the public.
With your van donation to us, you can help ensure the continuity of these services, resulting in the saving of more lives. You’ll play a crucial role in providing indigent breast cancer patients with a brighter future.
How You’ll Benefit Greatly from Your Van Donation
Donating to Breast Cancer Car Donations is never a one-way street. While breast cancer patients will benefit much from your van donation, you’ll also enjoy the following perks:
- Get entitled to claim the maximum tax deduction that can substantially reduce your tax bill in the next tax season.
- You don’t have to spend a single dime for the towing of your van. We’ll provide you with a free pickup and towing service at your convenience anywhere in the country.
- Experience a donation process that’s quick and effortless.
- There’s no need for you to concern yourself with all the paperwork because we’ll handle it for you.
- Avoid the stresses that are associated with reselling an old van yourself.
- Stop paying for the costly repairs and maintenance of a worn-out van.
- Maximize the use of the extra space in your garage.
- Experience the joy and satisfaction of making a charitable act aimed at saving precious human lives.
A Closer Look at Our Streamlined Van Donation Process
Since we care about you as much as we care about those who have been diagnosed with breast cancer, you can expect to experience exceptional service when you choose Breast Cancer Car Donations as your charity partner. You can count on our team to handle everything for you — including all the paperwork, your van’s free towing, and more.
Here’s a brief guide to our van donation process:
1. Get in touch with us.
Tell us about yourself and your vehicle over the phone by calling us at 866-540-5069 or by filling out our donation form on this website. This won’t take more than five minutes of your time.
2. Wait for your van’s FREE pickup and towing.
We’ll ask you to give us your preferred date, time, and location for your vehicle’s pickup. Don’t worry about the towing cost because we won’t require you to pay for anything. We’ll then send a licensed tow truck to the location of your choice to haul off your van.
Before the tow truck leaves with your vehicle, our representative will hand you a towing receipt. This document releases you from all liabilities on your vehicle from that point onward. You can also use the receipt to cancel your van’s DMV registration and insurance coverage.
3. Receive your tax-deductible receipt.
We’ll have your van auctioned off, making sure that it gets sold at its highest possible price so you can claim the maximum tax deduction. Following the sale, we’ll mail to you your van’s 100% tax-deductible sales receipt. You’ll need this document when claiming your tax deductions in the next tax season.
Besides vans, Breast Cancer Car Donations welcomes nearly all types of vehicles, regardless of age or condition. Feel free to donate to us your unwanted car, truck, SUV, scooter, motorized wheelchair, or other types of vehicles you have that you want to dispose of.
For more information about Breast Cancer Car Donations, head over to our FAQs page. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to call us through our toll-free hotline at 866-540-5069 or write to us here.
Use Your Van to Fight Breast Cancer Today!
Are you ready to turn your unwanted van into a powerful weapon against breast cancer? Hand it over to Breast Cancer Car Donations today! Call us at 866-540-5069 or fill out our secure online donation form now!