Looking for a Graceful Way to Retire Your Old Crossover?
If you are tired of maintaining an old crossover that you hardly use anymore, you might want to retire it gracefully by giving it a new and worthy purpose. You can do that by donating that vehicle to us at Breast Cancer Car Donations. We will use that vehicle as a tool to help save the lives of needy breast cancer patients in your local area.
We collect and sell donated vehicles through auctions to raise funds to support the life-saving programs and services being provided by our charity partners. These IRS-approved 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations use the funding we give them to provide indigent breast cancer patients with a range of breast health services, including:
- Financial assistance to uninsured and underprivileged breast cancer patients to cover the costs of their full treatment, doctor consultations, hospital fees, medications, follow-up care, and other essential healthcare services they need
- Easy access to top cancer centers where beneficiaries can get free breast cancer screening and diagnosis
- Free consultations, labs, and mammogram tests for breast cancer patients five years after their cancer remission
- Counseling for breast cancer patients and their families
- Breast cancer prevention and education services for the public.
Why Making a Crossover Donation to Us Makes a Lot of Sense
If you’re looking for a meaningful way to say goodbye to your old crossover, donating it to Breast Cancer Car Donations is something you will long cherish. Not only will you be remembered as a hero to the breast cancer community in your area, but you will also receive outstanding benefits for your act of charity. Here are some of those benefits:
1. We’ll pick up your crossover for free!
You need not worry about the cost of towing your vehicle because the towing fee is on us. Be assured as well that we can collect your crossover wherever it’s located in the country since Breast Cancer Car Donations operates in all 50 states.
2. You’ll get the maximum tax deduction!
Once your crossover is auctioned off, we will mail to you your 100% tax-deductible sales receipt. We will exert our best effort to sell your vehicle at its highest possible price so you can claim a maximum tax deduction.
3. No stress in finding a car buyer!
Finding a buyer for your old crossover — whether it’s still in good condition or no longer — could be stressful and might take a long time. Buyers would have to consider your vehicle’s mileage, model, and physical appearance. However, when you donate, you won’t have to go through the hassles associated with selling a second-hand vehicle yourself.
4. You’ll save money!
The longer your unwanted crossover stays with you, the more money you’ll spend on its maintenance and repairs. However, when you donate it to us, we will take this burden off your shoulders quickly.
5. Feel good knowing your donation will be used to help save lives!
When you donate your crossover to us, know that your donation will go towards a worthy cause — that of saving the lives of people suffering from breast cancer.
How to Take Part in Our Crossover Donations Program
You won’t have to break a sweat when you donate a crossover to us at Breast Cancer Car Donations. Just follow the steps below and you’re on your way to becoming a hero to the breast cancer community in your area:
1. Get in touch with us.
You can choose to donate your crossover by calling us at 866-540-5069. We’ll ask for your contact information and a few details about your crossover (its year, make, model, mileage, working condition, and title availability). You can also donate your vehicle by filling out our simple and secure donation form here.
2. Schedule your vehicle’s FREE pickup.
We’ll ask you to tell us your preferred date, time, and location for your vehicle’s pickup. We’ll then send a tow truck to collect your donation. We’ll issue you a towing receipt before we haul off your vehicle. This receipt will release you from all liabilities on that vehicle from that point forward. You can also use the receipt to cancel your crossover’s DMV registration and insurance coverage.
3. Receive your tax-deductible receipt by mail.
We’ll sell your crossover in one of the best auction houses in our network. We’ll then transfer the proceeds to our charity partners. You’ll receive your 100% tax-deductible sales receipt by mail within a few days after the sale of your vehicle. You’ll need this receipt to claim your tax deduction when you file your itemized federal income tax return in the next tax season.
For more information about our Breast Cancer Car Donations, check out our FAQs page. If you have questions that are not found on that page, don’t hesitate to talk to one of our friendly staff by calling us at 866-540-5069.
Other Types of Vehicles You Can Donate
You can donate to us not just your old crossover but almost any type of vehicle as well. In most cases, we accept even those that are no longer in good condition. Here are the various types of vehicles we welcome at Breast Cancer Car Donations:
- Cars: luxury cars, sports cars, wagons, hybrids, hatchbacks, sedans, coupes, convertibles
- Trucks: extended cab pickup, panel trucks, box trucks, pickup trucks
- SUVs: compact, midsize, full-size versions
- Vans: camper vans, cargo vans, passenger vans, family minivans
- Motorcycles: scooters, touring bikes, off-road bikes, cruisers, sports bikes,
- Recreational vehicles: motorhomes, snowmobiles, jet skis
- Aircraft: gliders, helicopters, private noncommercial planes
- Boats: fishing boats, tugboats, speedboats, pontoon boats, yachts, cruise ships, catamaran boats, sailboats
- Specialty vehicles: ATVs, golf carts, riding lawnmowers, motorized wheelchairs
- Work-related vehicles: buses, construction vehicles, large trucks, farm equipment, landscaping vehicles
Turn Your Crossover into a Lifesaver Today!
Turn your crossover vehicle into a lifesaver! Call Breast Cancer Car Donations at 866-540-5069 or fill out our secure online donation form now!