Class C Motorhome Donations
Class C Motorhome Donations: Transform an Unwanted Vehicle into a Life-Saving Tool
Have you had your fill of camping in the countryside and you no longer have the desire to travel for miles along bumpy roads in your Class A motorhome? When you purchased that vehicle two decades ago, you were probably still young, full of energy, and brimming with enthusiasm to experience life in the country aboard your RV. But now that you’re past retirement age, you probably no longer fancy going on an adventurous trip to the wilderness.
Moreover, your motorhome must have lost it’s former appeal and power due to wear and tear. How about giving it a proper retirement by donating it to charity?
When you take part in Breast Cancer Car Donations’ Class C motorhome donations program, we’ll repurpose your beloved RV and turn it into a powerful tool to help save the lives of breast cancer-stricken individuals in your local area. We’ll have your vehicle auctioned off, with the proceeds going to our charity partners that are devoted to providing comprehensive breast health services to all individuals throughout the country who badly need such services. These IRS-approved 501(c)3 nonprofit organizations provide uninsured and underserved breast cancer patients with easy access to medical facilities where they can undergo full treatment, including surgery, chemotherapy, and radiation treatment. These charities also provide breast cancer survivors with follow-up care such as laboratory work, annual mammograms, and physician visits five years after remission. Other beneficiaries receive free breast cancer screening and prevention and education services.
Indeed, your vehicle donation will make a huge difference in the lives of hurting breast cancer patients and their families.
Our Quick and Easy Donation Process
When you take part in our Class C motorhome donations program, we guarantee you a quick and smooth donation process. Our team of professionals will gladly handle everything on your behalf once you inform us of your decision to donate your RV.
Here’s a brief guide to our three-step donation process:
1. Get in touch with us.
You may either give us a call at 866-540-5069 or fill out our online donation form to begin the process. Provide us basic details about the motorhome you’re donating, and then wait for us to call you back for the pickup arrangement. Not only shall we haul your vehicle away for free, but we’ll also give you the option to choose the date, time, and location for its towing.
2. We pick up your RV.
There’s no need for you to be present at the pickup site when our tow truck driver arrives. Just be sure to give us a heads up and have your Class C motorhome ready along with its title and keys. In exchange for your donation, we’ll issue you a towing receipt. This will allow you to cancel your vehicle’s insurance coverage and DMV registration.
3. You get your tax-deductible receipt.
We’ll have your Class C motorhome fixed, cleaned, and polished before sending it to one of the best auction houses in our network. This way, we’ll be able to sell it at its highest possible price, which will enable you to claim the maximum tax deduction for your charitable contribution. Within 30 days following the sale of your RV, we’ll mail to you your 100-percent tax-deductible sales receipt. Don’t forget to include this receipt when you claim your tax deduction in the next tax-filing season.
And there you have it! If you have questions, call us at 866-540-5069 or send us a message online. You can also browse through our FAQs page for more information.
Why Partner with Breast Cancer Car Donations?
If a top tax deduction sounds like a birthday present you’d love to receive from someone, why not let that someone be us? That’s just one of the many wonderful perks you’ll get when you join our Class C motorhome donations program.
Here are the other treats that await you:
- Get rid of an unwanted vehicle with zero hassles.
- Avoid headaches from paperwork.
- Free vehicle towing wherever you’re located in the United States.
- No need to go through the complicated and costly process of selling your old RV yourself.
- No need to get your motorhome repaired before turning it over to us.
- Stop paying for insurance premiums and other costly fees for your RV’s repair, maintenance, and storage.
- Have a more spacious garage or driveway.
- Get a chance to team up with outstanding nonprofits.
Other Types of Vehicles You Can Donate
Aside from your Class C motorhome, do you own a battered motorbike or any other type of vehicle that you no longer need? Donate all your clunkers to us!
We accept nearly all types of vehicles, including those that are in poor shape. The only offers we have to decline are those vehicles that are either abandoned or stolen and those that are totally wrecked to the extent that they no longer hold any significant value.
Here is a comprehensive list of vehicles we welcome at Breast Cancer Car Donations:
- Cars: sedans, luxury cars, coupes, convertibles, hybrids, sports cars, wagons, hatchbacks
- Vans: family minivans, camper vans, cargo vans, passenger vans
- SUVs: compact, midsize, full-size or crossover versions
- Motorcycles: touring bikes, cruisers, scooters, off-road bikes, mopeds, sports bikes, choppers
- Trucks: box trucks, pickup trucks extended cab pickup, panel trucks, refrigerator trucks, tank trucks
- Boats: fishing boats, sailboats, tugboats, speedboats, houseboats, cruise ships, catamarans, pontoon boats, yachts
- Specialized vehicles: riding lawnmowers, motorized wheelchairs
- Fleet vehicles: SUVs, pickups, trucks, buses, cars, passenger vans, cargo vans, limousines, ambulances, taxicabs
- Work-related vehicles: construction vehicles, tractors and farm equipment, buses, large trucks, landscaping vehicles
- Others: noncommercial planes; campers, travel trailers, snowmobiles, Jet Skis, RVs, motorhomes, pop-up trailers, ATVs
It’s Time to Let Go of Your Class C Motorhome!
Why keep something that’s only a burden to you when you can give it away to support a worthy cause? Take part in our Class C motorhome donations program today and be a hero to the suffering breast cancer patients in your local area. Call us at 866-540-5069 or fill out our online donation form to get started with your vehicle donation now!
Excellent customer service!