Lincoln, Nebraska Car Donations
Join Lincoln, Nebraska Car Donations To Support Breast Cancer Patients
You know that it’s time to part ways with your car when the amount of money you’ve spent on its repairs has already exceeded its value. However, you’re probably wondering how you can best dispose of your clunker. Today, Breast Cancer Car Donations allows you to transform your no-longer-wanted vehicle into a life-saving instrument by turning it over to our Lincoln, Nebraska car donations program.
When you donate a vehicle to support our cause, you’ll give needy breast cancer patients in your local area the hope that they will eventually beat the disease since they can now undergo full treatment, thanks to our nonprofit partners where your donation will go to.
Don’t let your clunker gather dust in your garage. Donate it to Breast Cancer Car Donations to save lives.
The Charities We Work With
Breast Cancer Car Donations serves as an online platform for the vehicle donation programs of IRS-certified 501(c)3 nonprofit organizations that are working hard to provide comprehensive breast health services to communities around the country. Take a closer look at the charities that we are in proud partnership with:
- American Breast Cancer Foundation (ABCF)
ABCF provides access to medical facilities as well as financial assistance to underserved and uninsured individuals needing breast health services. It also has a link and referral system that allows its beneficiaries to gain access to needed resources and information that are ethnically and linguistically appropriate to their needs. Its ultimate goal is to reduce disparities in access to breast cancer diagnosis and treatment between rich and poor patients.
- Women Involved in Nurturing, Giving, and Sharing (WINGS)
The people behind WINGS strive to bridge the gap between breast cancer diagnosis and treatment by providing life-saving care and treatment to breast cancer patients and increasing public awareness about the disease.
When you take part in our Lincoln, Nebraska car donations program, you’ll give breast cancer patients in your city a real fighting chance to overcome the devastating disease. Your donated vehicle will be auctioned off, with the proceeds generated from its sale used to cover our charity partners’ operational costs. Thanks to you, those whose lives have been touched by breast cancer will receive the following benefits:
- Financial assistance that covers the cost of comprehensive breast cancer treatments, which include surgical procedures, chemotherapy, radiation, physician visits, and labs
- Follow-up care for breast cancer survivors, such as laboratory work, annual mammograms, and physician visits five years after remission
How Joining Lincoln, Nebraska Car Donations Will Benefit You
Once you decide to donate your vehicle to Breast Cancer Car Donations, that will be one of the smartest decisions you can ever make in your life. Here are the reasons why participating in our Lincoln, Nebraska car donations program will be for your good:
- Receive a maximum tax deduction in the next tax season.
- You’ll get FREE car removal.
- We’ll handle all the paperwork for you.
- Our donation process takes less than 5 minutes to finish.
- Save yourself from the hassles associated with selling a used car yourself.
How You Can Join Lincoln, Nebraska Car Donations
You will have no regrets when you decide to donate your vehicle to Breast Cancer Car Donations. Our car donation process is incredibly simple and hassle-free! You don’t have to lift a finger to complete it – except for placing a call or filling out our donation form. We’ll handle everything else for you.
Check out these easy-to-follow steps in joining our Lincoln, Nebraska car donations program:
- STEP 1: Get in touch with us.
You have two options to jumpstart your donation. First, you can donate your vehicle over the phone by calling us at 866-540-5069 or by filling out our donation form on this website. We’ll need you to give us your name, contact information, and a few details about your vehicle, such as its year, make, model, mileage, and general condition.
- STEP 2: Schedule your FREE car removal.
Expect us to call you after we verify your given information. In scheduling your vehicle pickup, we’ll need your preferred time, date, and place for it. We’ll then coordinate with a professional towing company to get the job done. You don’t have to pay for towing because it’s on us.
- STEP 3: Receive your IRS tax-deductible receipt.
After we sell your vehicle at auction, you’ll receive us your tax-deductible sales receipt by mail. You can use this receipt to reduce your tax bill when you file your itemized federal income tax return in the next tax season.
If you want to know more about tax deductions, our vehicle donation process, and other related matters, check out our FAQs page. For any questions or concerns that you may still have, call us at 866-540-5069 or send us a message online.
The Types of Vehicles You Can Donate
It doesn’t matter if your ancient vehicle has a few dents and scratches all over its body, or if it’s almost as good as new. Breast Cancer Car Donations will not hesitate to receive your car as it is.
Here’s a list of the vehicle types that we gladly accept in our Lincoln, Nebraska car donations program:
- Cars: luxury cars, sedans, compact cars, hybrids, coupes, convertibles, sports cars
- SUVs: compact, mid-size, full-size, crossover versions
- Vans: cargo vans, minivans, passenger vans, family vans
- RVs: toy haulers, folding and tent trailers, hybrid trailers, travel trailers, motorhomes, campers
- Trucks: mobile cranes, garbage trucks, refrigerator trucks, tank trucks, dump trucks, extended cabs, box trucks
- Fleet vehicles: limousines, buses, minivans, vans, taxis, ambulances
- Motorcycles: scooters, mopeds, choppers, touring bikes, sports bikes, dirt bikes, off-road bikes, cruisers
- ATVs: three-wheelers, four-wheelers
- Specialty vehicles: motorized wheelchairs, snowmobiles
- Work vehicles: tractors, farm equipment, construction vehicles, landscaping vehicles
- Water vessels: riding lawnmowers, ATVs, golf carts, sailboats, speedboats, fishing boats, cruise ships, yachts, pontoon boats, catamarans, tugboats, motorboats
- Aircraft: gliders, noncommercial planes, helicopters
Support Breast Cancer Patients Today!
Studies show that one in every eight women in the United States will be diagnosed with breast cancer within her lifetime. That’s how serious and menacing this disease is. Nevertheless, we can do something about it. Join our Lincoln, Nebraska car donations program to support breast cancer patients in your city. Call us at 866-540-5069 or fill out our online donation form to get started!
Excellent customer service!